Yearly School Events
Castle Academy sponsors various school wide events throughout the year. Most events are family functions and all are welcome.
Additional functions or special events are held for students in their classroom and those details are given out by your child’s teacher during the school year in their classroom monthly newsletter.
Back to School Night…Meet the Teacher
- Come in, grab a snack and spend a little time getting to know your child’s teacher and/or teachers and discuss classroom goals for the year.
- Halloween Class Party
Thanksgiving Feast (students only)
- We celebrate Thanksgiving with a lavish layout and tables set with fall decororations in their classroom to enjoy a tasty Turkey lunch with all the fixings.
North Pole comes to Skippack
- A friendly jolly ole’ Santa comes to visit the kids with candy canes and lots of cheer. Teachers will take pictures for the parents.
- Each classroom will have a holiday party in their classroom during the month of December. Details will be given by their teachers.
Kindergarten Open House
- Parents come in and discuss our Kindergarten programs. Whether your child attends our full-day session or a half-day enrichment program we have options to meet everyone’s needs.
Spring Party with Egg Hunt
- We celebrate Spring with a traditional egg hunt followed by a classroom party. The children are divided among the outside playground areas depending on ages and we encourage parent involvement for our younger student.
Muffins with Mom
- Enjoy a tasty breakfast of muffins and such with your children in their classrooms.
- During the month of May all the students are involved in our annual art show. The older children learn techniques, methods and art history as they create beautiful artwork of all kinds. However, don’t be fooled by our younger students they create some incredible masterpieces too.
Donuts with Dad
- Enjoy a tasty breakfast treat with dad and choose from an assortment of donuts and danishes, juice, milk and coffee during morning drop off in your child’s classroom.