Our Child Care Facility
“Not all childcare centers are built the same”
Castle Academy is licensed by the Department of Welfare and meets and exceeds all state requirements and is also licensed by PA Department of Education. Castle Academy is a member of the Keystone Stars accreditation program.
- Castle Academy is a privately owned large secure state of the art building incorporating contemporary architecture with an explosion of warmth.
- The building is completely secured by locked fencing
- Each playground area is designed with dividing fences for age appropriate classes and a pour in place rubber flooring to maintain soft falls and cleanliness.
- As you enter the building you are greeted by the front office and will enter through a biometric fingerprint system.
- Our color palette was carefully chosen to promote tranquility and calmness.
- Each classroom exhibits center based activity stations, child displays of artwork and projects, academic posters and theme based bulletin boards, books, stimulating toys, individual cubbies for personal items, restroom and sinks, and plenty of natural lighting and space.
- Each classroom has two doors for exiting in case of an emergency.
- The center has it’s own kitchen licensed by the Department of Health, and we currently have student meals and snacks catered by an outside company. Our kitchen help is certified with the Department of Health and are required every two years to renew their license.
“From day one we found the staff to be nuturing, and the center to be a safe and stimulating learning environment. Each classroom and teacher brought a different skill set to the table for our daughter. I do not hesitate recommending Castle Academy to anyone.”